Karting Genk will hosts an exciting new championship in 2022: the Karting Genk Endurance Championship. With no less than 9 endurance races, durations vary from 2 hours till 24 hours, teams will compete against eachother to deceide who will be the 2022 champion. The season starts off with the 10 Hours Endurance Race on 26 March and the champions will be honored after the last 2 hour race on 10 November.
Race 1 26 March - 10 Hours Endurance
Race 2 28 April - 100 Miles
Race 3 6 May - 100 Miles
Race 4 4&5 June - 24 Hours Endurance
Race 5 14 July - 100 Miles
Race 6 11 August - 100 Miles
Race 7 16 September - 100 Miles
Race 8 8 October - 6 Hours Endurance
Race 9 10 November - 100 Miles
- Every driver competing has to be at least 18 years old (with exception of the 6H, 10H and 24H - for the conditions, see the dedicated pages of these races).
- Each team gets awarded points for the position they finish in. For the 6 Hours, 10 Hours and 24 Hours, bonus points will be awarded. Competing in the 6H, 10H and 24H will definitely increase your chanches of securing a good result in the championship.
- You are not requiered to compete in all the races. But, the more races you compete in, the higher your chanches of becoming champion.
- Teams competing in the Karting Genk Endurance Championship have to exist out of at least 2 drivers. The maximum amount of drivers for the 100 Miles races are 4 per team, for the other races 8 per team.
- Teams that wish to be ranked in the KGEC are required to be SWS-registrated.
- The best 7 results of each team will count for the season results.
- Click here to see the point distribution.
The first results are in! Check them here!
Sodi World Series
The events in the Karting Genk Endurance Championship calendar will be classified as SWS-events. For more information regarding the Sodi World Series, click here.
We require the teams participating in the KGEC to be registered as SWS teams. Registration is free and competing in more races will increase to your change of going to the Sodi World Finals.
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.