Corona regulations kartowners ENG
We have received permission from the authorities for a limited reopening as of Friday May 8th, 2020 for free training only (no rental karts) for drivers with their own kart.
The general rules
- It's mandatory to wear a face mask on the terrain.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 metres between each other and regularly wash your hands with soap.
- Cough or sneeze in a paper tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Don’t come to Karting Genk if you or one of your housemates feel sick.
- We will provide plastic safety screens where necessary.
- Showers, changing rooms will stay temporarily stay closed. You can only use the toilets on the paddock for now. These will be disinfected regularly.
- it's mandatory for everyone to wear a face mask.
- Please read the amended regulations carefully, before you come here to train.
- Every driver can bring up to 2 companions, mechanic included.
- Spectators are not allowed on the grounds.
- Please respect the social distancing rules in the paddock.
- Of you aren’t driving, stay with your kart and limit your movement on the grounds.
- Tents have to be placed at least 2m from each other. Make sure to ventilate the tent sufficiently.
- Staying overnight is prohibited for now (so no camping).
- Grandstands will be open, but please respect the distance of 1,5m between each other.
- The mechanic’s spotter area will temporarily be closed.
- Purchase your online ticket now. (mandatory from 16/05/2020)
- It's not possible to buy your track fee on the sport.
- Scanning of the online ticket will be done at the window of the info-unit in the Paddock.
- Clients will have to wait in line by the fences of the info-unit and keep the social distancing rule of 1,5m in mind.
- Do you have a year license for Karting Genk? Buy an online ticket for year license holders and show it at the info-unit and receive your wristband.
Entrance & exit of the circuit
Please respect the modified routes and always keep your distance! FLOOR MAP
The access to the circuit is still possible from the pre-grid. Mechanics or companions will have to wear a face mask. This is mandatory.
Trolleys will be removed from the pre-grid and will be placed on the side of the Heras fences (high fences) where indicated.
Drivers will have to put on their balaclava and helmet before they enter the pre-grid. The return to the paddock happens through the exit of “Parc Fermé – uit”.
Wholesale is open for companies ánd customers. Teams and companies can order and collect parts. Individual orders cannot be processed at this time. Placing an order is only possible by e-mail to email@example.com. Collections can be done at the gate on the side of the shop.
Do you have a kart in our kart storage? Registrations for the kart storage have to be mailed at least one day beforehand (deadline 16h00 the day before) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your kart will be set out at Parc Fermé (by the scale). Registrations past the deadline cannot be handled anymore.
Other questions or enquiries?
For all other questions, please emal email@example.com.